Active Derbyshire provides a strategic lead.
The Active Derbyshire team, our partners and our board are committed to our vision, and working hard to deliver our vision of 50,000 more active lives by 2021.
The role of the core team is to provide strategic co-ordination and support to a wide range of public, private and voluntary sector organisations.
- Understanding the people and communities of Derbyshire and supporting them to become active.
- Aligning the needs of Derbyshire to national strategy, opportunity and investment, leading the strategic co-ordination of Towards an Active Derbyshire to deliver our vision.
- Leading, connecting and supporting a diverse range of local delivery partners.
- Communicating trends, learning and opportunities to strengthen local delivery.
- Celebrating the success and efforts of Derbyshire people in physical activity.