Talking Insights - workshops
What are they?
Delivered in unison by Active Derbyshire and Active Notts, our Talking Insight sessions aim to address key themes surrounding physical activity.
Our events aim to provide an informal space for delegates to share, discuss and learn from experiences, whilst providing the perfect opportunity to network with those who share the same vision- making physical activity accessible for all.
We want to improve accessibility to physical activity for everyone, to do this we need to create a wider understanding of the barriers to activity and share our learned experiences.
To do this we aim to:
- Deliver workshops that touch upon relevant and current issues
- Share learning from partners
- Facilitate and initiate discussion
- Welcome and encourage networking between different partners and stakeholders
There are no further workshops scheduled at this time, keep checking back for more information or sign up to our newsletter to be kept in the loop!
- Understanding People And Physical Activity In Derbyshire (PDF, 420 Kb)