NEW Comic Relief Community Fund - Focus Includes Mental Health Matters and Children
Posted: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 12:04
The Comic Relief Community Fund is supporting community led organisations with an income of less than £250,000 to deliver projects within four strategic themes.
Comic Relief can provide grants of up to £10,000, supporting project delivery and organisational capacity building, helping organisations flourish.
The funding is split as follows:
- Up to £1,000 for capacity building
- Up to £9,000 for project delivery
Grassroots, community led organisations which can demonstrate how people with lived experience of the issues being tackled are involved in the organisation and the project can apply.
Applications must sit within one of the four key themes:
- A Safe Place To Be: Supporting people to rebuild their lives because of homelessness or forced migration.
- Children Survive & Thrive: Supporting children up to the age of 11 to grow, play and learn
- Fighting for Gender Justice: Championing women and girls, including initiatives tackling domestic violence, abuse or exploitation
- Mental Health Matters: Supporting good mental health in communities and tackling stigma and discrimination.