National Lottery Community Fund - Partnership Fund
Posted: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 14:00
This programme offers a larger amount of funding (over £10,000) for organisations that work together with a shared set of goals to help their community thrive – whether that's a community living in the same area, or people with similar interests or life experiences.
With the COVID-19 pandemic still with us, they'll continue to support people and communities most adversely impacted by COVID-19. They can support you and your partners to:
- continue to deliver activity, whether you're supporting your existing users, responding to the immediate crisis or undertaking recovery activity
- change and adapt, becoming more resilient in order to respond to new and future challenges.
In order to support communities to thrive, they aim to:
- build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.
Given the ongoing pandemic, they expect continued high demand for their funding.