Funding for communities experiencing racial inequality and the emergency needs
Posted: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 10:54
The Global Majority Fund is for organisations who work with communities facing racial inequality within the UK.
MCF has now opened the funding application process for small-medium organisations to apply for project or core costs for up to £10,000.
This fund is for:
Organisations that are led by individuals from and/or focused on communities experiencing racial inequality and the emergency needs within these communities within the UK.
Organisations working under one or more of the following themes:
- Health including mental health
- Vulnerable people
- Food poverty
- Domestic abuse
- Supporting refugee and asylum-seeker communities
They expect this fund to be over-subscribed. Therefore, they will prioritise organisations who can demonstrate that they meet the following priorities:
- Equality and Diversity.
- Strong connections within their local networks.
- Organisations who can demonstrate a commitment to innovation and sustainable solutions for positive change.
To be eligible, your organisation needs to be:
- A UK Registered Charity or Community Interest Company (CIC)
- Annual income under £500,000.
Closing Date for Applications: 30th April 2021 5.00pm.