Funding to Support Disabled & Disadvantaged Children
Posted: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 15:54
The Toy Trust provides grants of up to £5,000 to registered charities to fund equipment and services to support disabled and disadvantaged children under the age of 13.
The Toy Trust fund:
- helps disadvantaged children and their families to alleviate suffering;
- supports children through awful experiences;
- encourages achievement through adversity;
- purchases vital equipment;
- provides care;
- bolsters existing initiatives;
- initiates brand new projects;
- and satisfies basic needs.
Groups that have carried out some form of effective fundraising by themselves are particularly encouraged to apply.
The next deadline to apply is the 30th June 2021.