Funding for Projects that Work with Disabled Children and their Families
Posted: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 15:48
Through the True Colours Trust UK Small Grants Programme, charities and projects with a charitable purpose can apply for funding that work with:
- disabled children and young people;
- children and young people with life-limiting conditions;
- and their families.
Grants of up to £10,000 are usually available for hydrotherapy pools; multi-sensory rooms; young carers projects; sibling projects; and bereavement support; specialised play equipment / access to play and leisure; and family support / parent-led peer support, etc.
Other projects supported in the past include:
- Friends of Sherwood Park who received a grant of £5,000 towards the creation of the multi-sensory outdoor environment.
- Roddensvale Parents & Friends Association who received a grant of £5,000 towards the costs of refurbishing its sensory room.
- Conquest Centre for Disabled riders received a grant of £5,000 towards horse-based activity sessions for disabled children and Young People.
Applications can be submitted at any time.