Funding Workshop: The Derbyshire Police and Crime Commissioner's Vulnerability Fund
Posted: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 15:40
Links CVS are hosting a Zoom workshop session for the Commissioner's Vulnerability Fund
The session will take place 4th November at 12pm to 1:00pm for groups operating in Chesterfield & North East Derbyshire only.
The fund is worth £485k as part of a dedicated effort to tackle the social problems known to increase the risk of crime or victimisation.
Micro-grants of £50 to £1,000 are available from Links CVS for projects:
- That help individuals to live safely and without fear of crime in their homes;
- Which empower the local community to tackle problems in their neighbourhood areas;
- Are organised by (and involving) community/neighbourhood groups;
- Can demonstrate that they can make a difference to local communities;
- That take a new and sustainable approach to tackling long term problems;
- That foster good relations between partner agencies and communities and do not work in isolation.
The deadline for micro-grant applications is 1st March 2021.
Larger grants of £1,000 to £25,000 are available directly from the Police and Crime Commissioner. The deadline for the larger grants is 13th November 2020.
If you haven't used Zoom before and need help please contact Jon Wynn at Links 07493 209255.