Derbyshire County Council: COVID-19 Emergency Fund
Posted: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 15:56
The COVID-19 Emergency Fund aims to support voluntary and community sector organisations with funding to allow them to them to continue to play a key role in the local response to COVID-19.
Formally constituted and non-constituted organisation in Derbyshire (not Derby city) can apply.
- Formally constituted organisations can apply for a maximum of £2,000.
- Non-constituted organisations can apply for a maximum of £250.
To be eligible for funding, organisations must:
- not have an existing contractual agreement in place with the Public Health department
- be supporting the response to COVID-19
- be known to the Public Health team through previous partnership working, be known to their Community Response Unit, or be known to the network of District Forums that support the work of the Community Response Unit
Make an application
To make an application to the COVID-19 Emergency Fund, simply download and complete the attached application form. You can email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deadline for applications
Applications are reviewed on a regular basis. No date has been set for closing the fund, but they would recommend that organisations submit their application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the COVID-19 Emergency Fund or the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org