Crowdfunding Webinar - Sport England in partnership with Crowdfunder
Posted: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 10:40
Are you part of a not for profit organisation committed to keeping the community physically active? Do you need some money to help support your organisation? Crowdfunding could help.
Sport England's partnership with Crowdfunder has been providing clubs and organisations with an alternative way to raise funds for their projects and ongoing costs this year. Crowdfunder are hosting a free to attend webinar for those clubs and organisations looking to start up a crowdfunding campaign.
Eligible organisations could also receive grant funding of up to £15,000 when they crowdfund from funders including Sport England, British Cycling and Local Authorities across the country. Funding is available for:
- Organisations experiencing short term financial hardship or the ceasing of operations due to the ongoing coronavirus crisis
- Organisations undertaking a capital build/refurbishment project
During the 30 minute online workshop you'll learn about:
- How crowdfunding works
- Crowdfund Sport grant funding and how you can access it
- Guidance and support available
- You'll also hear insights from a sports organisation who has successfully crowdfunded.
The session starts 14 September at 13:00pm through to 13:30pm