East Midlands Airport Fund deadline 4th March
Posted: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:50
The Community Fund awards grants to support eligible projects that have a long-lasting community, social or environmental benefit and can award a maximum of £2,000 per application. Projects must be located within an 'area of benefit' defined on their website and in the image here.
Applicants must complete an online form . In order for an application to be successful it must meet at least one of the following objectives:
- To bring the community closer together through facilities for sport, recreation and other leisure time activities.
- Supporting young people to prepare for the world of work and make work an inspiring choice.
- Offer environmental improvement and/or heritage conservation.
- Improve awareness of environmental issues through environmental education.
- Encourage and/or protect wildlife.
The next deadline is 4th March 2020.
More information here...