The National Lottery’s 25th Birthday - Closes 6th December!
Posted: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 10:47
The National Lottery is marking its 25th birthday with a new fund for communities with great ideas to bring people together all over the UK.
They're offering you the chance to receive a grant of between £100 and £1,000 to fund your ideas during The National Lottery's 25th birthday year.
The funding could be used for event and activity costs, equipment, staff costs, training costs, transport, utilities and running costs related to the idea, and volunteer expenses.
Applications will be accepted from:
- Two or more people applying together
- A group or club (constituted or un-constituted)
- A voluntary or community organisation
- A registered charity
- A not-for-profit company (including companies limited by guarantee) or community interest company
- A school, college or university
- A statutory body (including, town, parish and community council).
If you have an idea that will bring people together, They'd love to hear from you. The fund is open to applications right now and will close at 2pm on Friday 6 December.