People’s Health Trust - Now Open in Some Areas
Posted: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 17:06
Health Lottery East Midlands is now open. The fund is open in parts of Mansfield, Ashfield and Erewash.
In summary the fund is:
- Open to local groups and organisations with great ideas to make their communities better places to live.
- Open to community groups and not-for-profit organisations, with an income of less than £350,000 a year or an average of £350,000 over two years.
- Awards available are between £5,000 and £40,000 for projects lasting up to two years.
- They want 'small and local projects, genuinely designed and run by local people'.
- By small, they mean just a small group of people on an estate, in a few streets or villages. These ideas could be based in one neighbourhood, or cover a wider area, but they must live close enough to each other to meet up regularly.
- They're also looking for great ideas from communities of interest. By this they mean a group of people who have things in common and wish to come together to address something that is important to them. These ideas could be based in one neighbourhood, or cover a wider area.