Posted: Wed, 15 May 2019 09:50
Sport England have launched the new phase of their This Girl Can #FitGotReal campaign. They are wanting to find fantastic women who are finding their own ways of getting active to feature in the campaign and share their inspiring stories.
They have launched a new webinar for partners that includes:
- Details about the channels and platforms that are being utilised for promotions throughout May & June
- Introducing new features to help increase the profile across the priority audiences:
- Through social media influencers
- GIF options on social media
- Highlighting a call to action for partners and ways to work together
For further details and to take a more in depth look at the long-term plans for the campaign, you can take a look at the webinar here. It highlights some of the work partners have been doing and looks at how you can get involved too!
Active Notts and Active Derbyshire would love to hear your plans too and about any females you're working with whose stories could be shared to inspired others. For more insight or to share your stories get in touch with Jade Gresham (Women & Girls Lead) at email@example.com.