The deadline for applications to High Peak CVS’s 5 Ways to Wellbeing fund is 13th November
Posted: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 16:02
The deadline for applications to High Peak CVS's 5 Ways to Wellbeing is November 13th 2017.
Organisations with an annual turnover of £50,000 or less can apply for a maximum of £2K for any voluntary and community project that addresses the '5 ways to wellbeing'; particularly for people with a higher risk of experiencing mental health and wellbeing problems.
To get your application form please email email@example.com or telephone 01663 735350
Examples of people who are at a higher risk of developing mental health and wellbeing problems:
- Unemployed people
- People living in socially isolated and rural communities
- Older People
- People with drug and alcohol issues
- Victims of domestic abuse
- People with mild to moderate mental health problems
- People with visual, hearing and speech impairments
- Black, Minority and Ethnic groups (BME)
- Single parents
- People with a learning disability
- Homeless people
- Offenders and ex-offenders
The '5 Ways to Wellbeing' are: 'Give, Keep Learning, Be Active, Connect, and Take Notice
For more information about the '5 Ways to Wellbeing' please take a look at the two links:
For the High Peak fund applicants should be:
- Willing to attend mental health awareness training, this is free training funded by DCC Public Health.
- A voluntary and community organisation in the High Peak.
- Projects must increase the understanding of, and participation in, the '5 Ways to Wellbeing'.
- Applications should demonstrate who their target group is and how the group will benefit.
- Applicants should be willing to share news of any award made and highlight how it has contributed to the '5 Ways to Wellbeing'.
If you would like any advice about applying please contact:
Liz Fletcher Tel 01663 736426 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Wesson Tel: 07887 633620 Email: email@example.com