LTA Funding - Transforming British Tennis Together
Posted: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 13:15
The Transforming British Tennis Together fund is the largest capital investment programme the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) has ever undertaken.
Whether you're a club, a local authority, an educational institution, or some other body, the LTA want to help you to come together with other local partners to create the right mix of facilities to get more people playing tennis in your community.
They're working towards two ambitious goals:
- To double the number children playing tennis
- To double the number of times infrequent adults play tennis
Over the next 10 years they aim to invest £125m in British tennis facilities. With this sum matched by local partners, they hope to bring £250m into the game.
Funding round dates
The following funding deadlines apply to the main Transforming British Tennis Together fund where the LTA expect to be making our larger investments. For projects seeking to apply for the smaller Growing the Game fund you can submit your application at any time and it will be reviewed at the next funding meeting which take place every 2 months.
- Funding Round 1 submission deadline – October 31, 2017
- Funding Round 1 investment reviews – December 2017
- Funding Round 2 submission deadline – February 28, 2018
- Funding Round 2 investment reviews – April 2018
- Funding Round 3 submission deadline – September 28, 2018
- Funding Round 3 investment reviews – November 2018