New Derbyshire Capital Funding Pot!
Posted: Sun, 22 May 2016 09:19
The Derbyshire Environmental Trust (DET) is running a new funding scheme this year and next. They are planning to distribute approximately £30,000 per annum, with a preference for funding either one larger project, or a number of medium sized ones, rather than a lot of small schemes.
- Be located in Derbyshire within 10 miles of a licensed landfill site. DET staff can check this for you if you provide them with the postcode for the site of your project.
- Applications will be considered from not for profit community / environmental organisations. County and district councils can be involved as partners in community-led projects.
- Grant requests must be between £5,000 and £30,000
- Match funding is not required. There is no upper limit to the total project cost if match funding is in place. Match funding must be confirmed by 31st October 2016.
- Work must not have started.
The type of projects that would be eligible include the provision, maintenance and repair of: children's play areas, skate parks, MUGAs, sports fields and other recreational areas, footpaths / bridleways, community centres / village halls.
The deadline for applications is 22nd August 2016
The covering letter, guidance and application form can be found below. However, if you need to check whether the site of your project is located within 10 miles of a licenced landfill site, or if you need any further information, please contact:
Derbyshire Environmental Trust, County Hall, Matlock, DE4 3AG. Tel. 01629 539182 / 538614