School and Community Coach
Are you a passionate team player who wants to make a positive difference through sport and education? Look no further and apply to join our Sport and Inclusion Team to deliver on our core and funded school projects, holiday courses and player development centres.
- The Portland Centre, NG2 3HJ
- Contact Name
- Chloe Gibson
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- £13,042 to £13,900 Depending on age
- Placed On
- Tue 21st September, 2021
- 5:00pm - Mon 11th October, 2021
- Job Reference
About School and Community Coach
You will be working closely with the team to increase delivery of our school-based provision across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. The successful candidate should hold a level 2 coaching certificate.
You will be key to educating young people around enjoying the benefits of sport with the aim of enhancing their physical literacy and fundamental movement skills.
The role will be responsible for:
• Providing safe, engaging, and high-quality sports provision to all participants in line with the programme curriculum, structure, and strategy objectives
• Enhancing and advancing the progression of participants through programme activity, with the aim to make a positive impact on an individual's health, wellbeing, and personal development
• To develop and lead sessions and being accountable for the standard of delivery content, administration, relevant equipment assessment, participant contribution and engagement.
Notts County Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references, a clear DBS, and the necessary safer recruitment employment checks.
This role is for 30 hours per week.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL COACHING ROLE, YOU WILL BE COACHING IN THE COMMUNITY SETTING.
coach-jd-sept-2021.docx (MS Word, 90.9 Kb)
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Derbyshire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.