About LCFC Women Foundation Phase Coaches
- Responsible for planning and delivering the technical and tactical coaching programme for the respective age group in line with the coaching syllabus.
- Delivering both prescribed sessions and your own sessions designed to bring out the desired outcome.
- Responsible in ensuring sessions cover team, unit and individual aspects of the game.
- Coach and manage team matches, both home and away.
- To produce IDPs (Individual Development Plan) for all players which are to be completed over a set period.
- Continue to review, amend or set new targets for each individual player based on their development and growth.
For further information and details on how to apply please click on the link below.
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Derbyshire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.