Female Boxing Coach / Instructor
The Nottingham School of Boxing are looking for a female coach / instructor to support the development of our women only sessions. We aim to provide for all members of our community and want to meet their needs. If you have the passion to make a difference then get in touch
- Nottingham, NG3 1AX
- Contact Name
- Paul Hamnett
- Contact Telephone
- 07951 087563
- Contact Email
- National Living Wage
- Casual Hours
- Placed On
- Wed 12th May, 2021
- 12:00am - Tue 31st August, 2021
- Sport / Activity
- Job Reference
- Female Boxing Coach / Instructor
About Female Boxing Coach / Instructor
Switch Up and the Nottingham School of Boxing supports vulnerable young people in communities affected by crime and violence to achieve their full potential and offers high quality opportunities to take part in physical activity. We require a female coach to add to our diverse workforce and enable us to meet the needs of our community.
Nottingham School of Boxing are recruiting a female boxing coach to lead our female only fitness sessions, as well as other mixed gender activities. We are proud to offer our female members, who for various reasons wish to train in a safe and supportive female only environment. This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1.
- Do you believe that every person can reach their potential with the right support and guidance?
- Are you passionate about helping people access physical activity opportunities?
- Do you have the skills to engage a wide range and diverse audience?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that puts people at the centre of everything and striving for excellence?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
If you'd like more information about our Female Boxing Coach role why not complete one of the following actions:
- Visit our website to read about our amazing work and to download the job description or
- Call Paul Hamnett (Operations Manager) for an informal chat on 07951087563 where he can answer any questions about the role and Switch Up or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the opportunity to become the Female Boxing Coach please send your CV to email@example.com. Applications will be processed weekly and interviews arranged whereby you will need to deliver a session to a group. The application window will be closed once we fill the vacancy.
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Derbyshire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.