Football Services Officer
LRCFA is inviting applications for the Full-Time position of Football Services Officer. We are looking for individuals with skills, knowledge and experience in Disciplinary related fields and who have a passion for driving safer practice in football across Leicestershire & Rutland. As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
About Football Services Officer
To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and the Leicestershire and Rutland County FA (L&RCFA) Business Strategy.
• To lead on all aspects relating to discipline.
• To support core areas of the game including Affiliation, Competitions, Charter Standard and Sanctioning as well as other areas that are deemed appropriate.
• To assist in the efficient running of the Football Services department.
• To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA's Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs.
• To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
• To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Derbyshire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.