Full Time and Part Time Gymnastics Coaches
The Mill is a brand new club based in Draycott, Derbyshire. Recently opened, our fantastic facility has everything you need to progress in your chosen career. With 30 years coaching experience combined, our head coaches will support and guide you. We are looking for enthusiast individuals who are passionate about coaching and the sport. The successful applicants must be self-motivated, confident, sociable and have a genuine desire to work with children. In return, TMGA can offer you an excellent working environment, beautiful facility, competitive salary and great avenues for personal development.
- Draycott, Derbyshire, DE72 3NB
- Contact Name
- GEORGIA SAUNDERS
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
About Full Time and Part Time Gymnastics Coaches
Benefits at TMGA –
- Competitive starting salary, £18,000-£21,000 per annum and competitive hourly rates
- Flexible hours and holiday
- Mentoring and personal development
- Courses fully paid
- Choice of monthly gym membership at Clifford's Health Spa or a monthly Sports Massage at the Nottingham Massage Co
- Full expenses for all competitions and events
- Full uniform
- Company laptop
TMGA are excited to offer a full time position in our GFA and WAG program.
Job Description -
- Work within our GFA program and help increase classes
- Organise and manage the clubs' award system
- Work within our Women's Artistic program coaching a regional squad
- Basic administrative & reporting duties
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness throughout all of the premises as well as the equipment
- Willingness is attend coaching related courses and outside events when required
- Show good customer service to all our members' creating a bespoke experience
For Full Time roles, coaches must hold a minimum level 2 qualification. For part time and flexible hours any level considered.
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Derbyshire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.