Regional Trainer- Active Leisure
We are looking for a motivated and proactive individual to join us as a Regional Trainer/Assessor within our Active Leisure/Fitness sector. You will be working alongside our partners, The Royal Foundation to deliver their apprenticeship.
- £26,520 + bonus + benefits
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Wed 10th July, 2019
- 12:00am - Fri 19th July, 2019
About Regional Trainer- Active Leisure
You will be:
- Coach all learners through their qualification, adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship programme to ensure consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
- Undertake specific training prior to the apprenticeship launch date to be able to provide the course delivery and programme support required to ensure the consistency and quality required.
- Provide a balance of group tutoring centrally each week and then support each learner in the field via performance assessments and personal mentoring and support.
- Deliver a balanced KPI's in line with Company expectations.
We are looking for:
- Level 2 NGB Award.
- Recent experience of coaching in the community and delivery education in a group setting.
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Ability to demonstrate our DNA Behaviours: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk/working-for-us/our-dna/
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
This role offers:
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience
- A competitive salary and bonus structure. The salary for the role is £26,520 plus bonus and benefits.
- London and South East weighting is also offered on qualifying locations
- Full IT Kit supplied
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package: For more information: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk/working-for-us/rewards-and-benefits/#featuredjobspage-1
- Comprehensive Professional Development: For more information: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk/working-for-us/training-and-development/#featuredjobspage-1
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance.
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Derbyshire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.