Digital Marketing Officer
To provide digital marketing support by creating engaging content for social media and digital platforms, measuring and evaluating the impact and audience reach and adapting practices as appropriate.
- Birmingham, B16 8QG
- Contact Name
- Amy Bird
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Placed On
- Thu 4th July, 2019
- 5:00pm - Mon 22nd July, 2019
- Job Reference
- Interview Date
- Wed 31st July, 2019
About Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Sport Birmingham Office
Responsible to: Senior Partnerships Manager, Wellbeing (supported by Marketing and Insight Manager)
Contract type: 12-month contract (with potential for an extension, subject to funding)
Hours: 37 per week (occasional evenings and weekends)
Salary: £18,000 per annum. Benefits include access to childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and 9% employer pension contribution subject to passing probation successfully
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direction of the Insight and Marketing Manager:
- Create and co-ordinate website content and updates across social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other relevant platforms
- Create new ideas and concepts for social media content which promotes audience interaction and increases audience presence on the Sport Birmingham website
- Build and manage relationships with online communities by researching groups and organisations across a variety of platforms, administering daily dialogue / moderating content
- Assist with social media campaigns, from content creation (engaging written, graphic and video content) to measurement of campaign success
- Using scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction, whilst analysing and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits
- Using digital reporting tools (e.g. Google analytics, Mail chimp, Twitter analytics etc.) to understand and interpret audience engagement to assess the success and impact
- Collating content, editing and distributing e-newsletter
- Develop Sport Birmingham's YouTube channel by creating engaging video content that highlights the range of Sport Birmingham's work
- Assist with research & development of content for Marketing purposes drafting promotional literature and writing and publishing news stories
- Work alongside the marcomms function to provide the information and support necessary to promote Sport Birmingham as the local experts in the field
- Assist with other general tasks across the Marketing and Communications function as directed
- To use Sport Birmingham CRM system, to ensure effective communication and that the organisation's contacts, relationships and interactions are kept up to date
- To prepare and support grant funding applications by sourcing supporting information and evidence
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed application form.
The application form (along with the full job pack) can be downloaded below.
Please note, CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Monday 22nd July at 5pm
Interviews: Week commencing 29th July
digital-marketing-officer-job-pack-final.pdf (PDF, 3.6 Mb)
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Derbyshire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.