Your role as a Gymnastics Coach is to deliver practical Gymnastic sessions for school programmes i.e curriculum support, lunch time clubs, after-school clubs and Multi-Sports Camps throughout the holidays. Increased hours are available throughout holiday periods.
- Wakefield and the surrounding areas, WF1 5EY
- Contact Name
- Sam Applegarth
- Contact Telephone
- 01924 211611
- Contact Email
- £10 to £15
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Mon 10th June, 2019
- 12:00am - Thu 1st August, 2019
- Sport / Activity
About Gymnastics Coach
- Delivering coaching sessions in school settings – these may include breakfast, lunchtime or after school clubs and school holiday camps.
- To raise the profile of Gymnastics within West & South Yorkshire and to encourage maximum participation for both boys and girls.
- Minimum Level 2 Certificate in specific Sport or Multi-Sport
- A recognised First Aid Qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current Safeguarding Children certificate
- Willingness to work flexible hours in line with our programme delivery.
- An approved Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check (previously known as a CRB Check)
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm, energy and creativity
- Be able to work within clearly defined rules and under the supervision of Wakefield Trinity Community Trust
Full UK Driving Licence / Own transport is essential
Hourly rate dependant on experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Part-time (Hours as required)
Please apply through submission of a CV and covering letter to:
Mobile Rocket Stadium
Or via email to the following email address:
Please note: Unless specified, the below job vacancies are advertised on behalf of third-parties and are not roles directly with Active Notts or Active Derbyshire. Active Derbyshire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, it is recommended that you contact them directly.