Summary: The Santander Foundation has two grants programmes to help disadvantaged people in the UK
- Amount Available
- up to £10,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
About Santander Foundation
Community Plus provides grants of up to £5,000. The scheme is open to small local UK charities or local projects of national charities with funding available to cover salaries, equipment or materials.
Learn & Grow offers grants of up to £10,000 to fund activities which help disadvantaged people to improve skills, build confidence or employability.
You are welcome to apply to both grants programmes, but a grant from one programme will prevent you from getting a grant from the other.
- Charitable status
- Funding is for whole of the project and not a contribution towards a larger project
Examples of Previously Funded Projects
- Tangible items - equipment, training materials
- Project costs for sessional workers, room hire etc
- Revenue and capital can be applied for
- Write a letter, 2-3 sides of A4 in length on headed notepaper of your charity
- Post the letter along with a grant application cover sheet
- Include the answer to 8 questions in your letter including project description, why the grant is needed and the difference it will make
- It must be a posted letter, on-line or email applications are not accepted.
- Rolling programme without deadlines.
- You will be notified within 6 weeks if your application has been successful.
- Unsuccessful applications will not be notified.
Active Derbyshire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.