These are the competition terms and conditions for all our promotions.
- Eligibility: All prizes are open to participants who live within the administrative boundaries of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire
- All promotions are promoted by Active Partners Trust
- Promotions are not open to those directly involved in the particular campaign.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and notified by email within five working days of being selected.
- If the prize winner cannot be traced after reasonable efforts have been made by the promoter, the winner will forego the right to claim the prize and the promoter will arrange for a replacement winning entry to be selected.
- The prize winner should allow 28 days for delivery of their prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion and without notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Only one entry per person (with the exception of photo competitions where you can enter as many times as you like)
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason.
- Entry to the promotion confirms you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Incomplete, illegible or fraudulent entries will be considered void.
- The promotion is governed by English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.
By adding photos to the Facebook competition gallery you are granting permission for these images to be used by Active Partners Trust online at www.activederbyshire.org.uk and other online communications.
By submitting your photo you understand and agree that Active Partners Trust has no obligation to publish your photo. You must be the author/copyright holder of all images submitted.
Competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Please do not create multiple Twitter accounts in order to enter a competition more than once. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible as this is a violation of Twitter rules and may lead to some, or all, of your accounts being suspended by Twitter.
Please only submit a single entry. Posting duplicate, or near duplicate, updates or links is a violation of the Twitter rules. Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted.
By entering an Instagram contest, you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
Any promotion or competition run by Active Partners Trust on Instagram is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
When entering a photo competition or submitting content you are giving permission for Active Partners Trust to use that content for future marketing use including social media promotion, website content and general marketing use. All images submitted must have full permission from the individual(s) included to be shared. By receiving photographic content we assume that the relevant permissions have been sought and therefore the content is free from copyright and willfully given to Active Partners Trust for their distribution.
For any enquiries regarding competitions ran on behalf of Active Derbyshire/Active Notts please contact email@example.com