Jog into January 2019
Jog Into January is simple. Here's what you need to know:
- All sessions are low cost or free!
- They are open to adults (and in some cases accompanied young people) across the county, from the High Peak to South Derbyshire.
- They are all for complete beginners.
- They are all led by qualified jog leaders, who provide step by step instruction from walking and jogging your first steps to jogging your first 5k.
- What's more, after you successfully attend for the course, you get a certificate to show just how well you've done. And, when you go on to complete 5k, you'll also get a medal too!
"Joining my local Jog into January has been one of the best decisions I have made for my health and wellbeing," said Jog member Deirdre Phelan from the Jog Duffield Group. "With small children, getting to a gym regularly was impossible, but Jog into January taught me to jog, and gave me the confidence to run, something I thought I could never do."
Listed below are the Jog Into January sessions near you: